Full Time Student
- Kinder Student per annum $2500
- Junior Student (Grades P – 3) per annum $3,860
- Junior Student (Grades 4 – 6) per annum $4,200
- Senior Student (Grades 7 – 8) per annum $4,990
- Senior Student (Grades 9-10) Per annum $5,340
- 2nd Student in the Family receives a 50% Discount.
- 3rd Student in the Family receives a 75% Discount.
- 4th and further Students in the Family receive a 100% Discount (Free).
Costs Covered in Fees
- All core units of work and self assessment tools required for classroom curriculum.
- Initial classroom resources needed for class units.
- Camp fees, School transport costs (not home to school or school to home).
- Entry fees to curriculum-related activities (unless advised).
- All Senior Electives.
All costs not compulsory to the curriculum will be an additional cost to parents. These include:
- Transport to and from school
- School uniform
- Materials for major projects may incur an additional fee
- Education Support Unit – student assessments (where required)
- Special Extra Curriculum Events, e.g. Science Challenge
- Special excursions.
- Senior mainland or OS trips.
- Senior Students do require a BYOD (bring your own device, ie laptop) for class work.
- School Photos