The Fees Contract.
In signing the enrolment form a parent or carer has entered into a legal and binding contract with Newstead Christian School for the supply of schooling for your child(ren) at the agreed fee schedule. This means The School has the right to the full collection of fees when due and payable.
School fees will be invoiced for the year within the first week of term start February. Fees may be paid
- per year, (within 14 days of the fee invoice)
- per term (within 14 days of the beginning of each term) or
- Regular fortnightly payments, (via Easy Pay or Direct Debit)
- Other School purchases such as uniforms or excursions may be put on the Fees account with payment due in 14 days.
Our office will accept fee payment by:
- Credit or Debit Cards (not Amex or Diners),
- Internet Transfer.