Equipped, Empowered to Serve
Seeing our students educated, equipped and empowered for their God-given purpose in the world.
To equip students by teaching the Australian Curriculum from a Biblical worldview and building faith, character, and skills to engage their calling in life.
- Our students and staff are continually growing in Christ-like character and reflect God’s love and power in the school, community and the nations.
- Our school is anchored in the Word of God.
- Our school is empowered and guided by the Holy Spirit and exercises the Spirit’s gifts in freedom.
- Our school expresses kingdom values through dedication to community building both within and outside the school.
- Our students excel in wisdom and education.
- Our school fosters Godly and loving relationships underpinned by love, honour, acceptance and forgiveness.
- Our school prepares and equips students for life in the 21st century taking with them biblical values for the workplace and global environment.
- Our school recognizes the uniqueness of each individual student and seeks to educate them in these differences.
- Our school believes in the God given potential for all students and provides an education for them to attain it.