Our school consists of a range of different families that share in the same Christian values. Parents and children loving Jesus and in regular fellowship with other believers will maximise the results of our Christian curriculum. As well as families that have faith in Jesus Christ, we welcome and include families that agree with our ‘Vision and Values’ Statement.
Your Decision to Enrol Your Children
- Please study our manual carefully.
- Do you agree with the objectives expressed by our ‘Vision and Values’ Statement?”
- Would you be able to meet your financial obligations of fee paying and purchasing?
- Can you guarantee your support for the school by the signing of the parent contract? (See Application for Enrolment forms)
- After reading the school manual carefully, is this the type of education you desire for your child and can support unequivocally?
The minimum age for admission is 4 years of age at 1st January for Kindergarten.
- Study the manual thoroughly and arrive at a conviction about Christian education and what Newstead Christian School has to offer your family.
- Receive a response from the school.
- Fill in all Application for Enrolment forms (contact the office for a copy or download and print)
- Review the application check-list at the end of the Application for Enrolment forms
- Your Application is then submitted to the office and accompanied by any current school report cards.
- Our Principal will arrange a time for an interview (parents & child/children)
- Parents will then be notified by mail or phone if accepted.
After official notification, the following needs to be completed before commencing studies:
- Contract of enrolment signed with the Business Manager.
- School uniform purchased.