Once Off Fees
$1,000 per family charged once per family upon the first enrolment.
- No child may begin school until this has been paid.
$50 per family Enrolment Application
- Taken off fees payable if the application is successful.
- Forfeited if the application is unsuccessful.
Full Time Student
- Kinder Student per annum $2,550
- Junior Student (Grades P – 3) per annum $3,950
- Junior Student (Grades 4 – 6) per annum $4,360
- Senior Student (Grades 7 – 8) per annum $5,170
- Senior Student (Grades 9-10) Per annum $5,580
- 2nd Student in the Family receives a 50% Discount.
- 3rd Student in the Family receives a 75% Discount.
- 4th (and each further) Students in the Family receive 85% Discount.
Costs Covered in Fees
- All core units of work and self assessment tools required for classroom curriculum.
- Initial classroom resources needed for class units.
- Camp fees, school transport costs (not home to school or school to home).
- Entry fees to curriculum-related activities (unless advised).
- All Senior electives.
All costs not compulsory to the curriculum will be an additional cost to parents. These include, but are not limited to:
- Transport to and from school.
- School uniforms.
- Materials for major projects may incur an additional fee.
- Education Support Unit – student assessments (where required).
- Special Extra Curriculum Events, e.g. Science Challenge.
- Special excursions.
- Senior mainland or OS trips.
- School Photos.